Inspiration and Resources
Welcome to your Inspiration and Resources Section. I hope that you find them helpful. Your feedback would be much appreciated!
A NEW Lens for Coaching and Coaching Supervision “Being Fully Human – the 7C’s for Inquiry, Learning and Change. Download the Reflective Journal and Workbook here!
These beautiful dance cards have been designed as a companion to my book “Reflect to Create! The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision”
A selection of card spreads and quotations are offered as a way into the dance for you and for your clients.
The dance cards are designed for you to mix and match - and for you (and /or your clients) to be guided by your intuition to enter the dance where is needed - and to free flow to choreograph your next steps as your heart, mind, body and soul invites you.
To order a set of dance cards at £20.00 GBP (plus postage & packing), please email me at Elaine@ep-ec.com with your postal address to dance today!
As per my book, all proceeds go towards donating to support the implementation of the 2030 United Nations Development Goal No. 4 Education for All.
Booklet: “Falling in Love with Reflection”
This Booklet explains some of my love affair with reflection, why it is important and how you can become a Reflective Practitioner.
Download the Booklet here!
Booklet: “WHO you are is HOW you work’
This booklet was written by myself and Edna Murdoch who is Co-Founder of the Coaching Supervision Academy.
“Reflect to Create! ” The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision”
Other free articles which are available for download include:
- Patterson, E. (2017) “Reflection as an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times” in Association for Coaching Global Perspectives January 2017
- Patterson, E. (2015) Introducing CSA’s Leadership Full Spectrum Map: The Living Fields of Leadership WHO you are is HOW you lead” CSA Articles
- Patterson, E. (2015) “What do we mean by the term CSA coaching ‘supervision’ and CSA Leadership super-Vision; An Ongoing Conversation“ CSA Articles
- Patterson, E. (2015) “WHO you are is HOW you talk; The Art of Creating Creative Conversations Transforming Conversations to Transform Work”. CSA Articles
- Patterson, E. (2015) “The Related Relational Leader because WHO you are is HOW you lead” CSA Articles
- Patterson, E. (2015) “Why leading well is so difficult and how super-Vision can help. CSA Blog
- Patterson, E. (2015) “Leading from “WHO you ARE” CSA Blog
- Patterson, E. (2015) “What are leaders experiences of reflection?” What leaders and leadership developers need to know from the findings of an exploratory research study.
- Patterson, E. (2014) “The Real Work of Leaders” CSA Articles
- Patterson, E. (2014) “Mirror, Mirror.. Learning is Experience; Everything else is information” Entrepreneur February 2014
- Patterson, E. (2014) Summary of MA Research “What are leaders experiences of reflection?” CSA Articles
- Grix, E. and Patterson E. (2010) “Coaching is landing at BAA”. In The OCM Journal 2010. Oxford
- Buckle. L. and Patterson E. (2010) ‘Learning through the Art of Conversation”. In The OCM Journal 2010. Oxford
- Patterson, E. (2009) “A Reflective Process Key to Transformational Learning”. In The OCM Journal 2009. Oxford.