Inspiration and Resources
Welcome to your Inspiration and Resources Section. I hope that you find them helpful. Your feedback would be much appreciated!
A NEW Lens for Coaching and Coaching Supervision “Being Fully Human – the 7C’s for Inquiry, Learning and Change. Download the Reflective Journal and Workbook here!
These beautiful dance cards have been designed as a companion to my book “Reflect to Create! The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision”
A selection of card spreads and quotations are offered as a way into the dance for you and for your clients.
The dance cards are designed for you to mix and match - and for you (and /or your clients) to be guided by your intuition to enter the dance where is needed - and to free flow to choreograph your next steps as your heart, mind, body and soul invites you.
To order a set of dance cards at £20.00 GBP (plus postage & packing), please email me at Elaine@ep-ec.com with your postal address to dance today!
As per my book, all proceeds go towards donating to support the implementation of the 2030 United Nations Development Goal No. 4 Education for All.
Booklet: “Falling in Love with Reflection”
This Booklet explains some of my love affair with reflection, why it is important and how you can become a Reflective Practitioner.
Download the Booklet here!
Booklet: “WHO you are is HOW you work’
This booklet was written by myself and Edna Murdoch who is Co-Founder of the Coaching Supervision Academy.
“Reflect to Create! ” The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision”
Other free articles which are available for download include:
- Patterson, E and Prentice, K. (2019) Paper for EMCC Dublin Annual Conference April 2019. Reflect to Create! The Dance of Reflection for Creative Coaching and Supervision. PDF
- Patterson, E. (2018) The 7C’s of a Shared Humanity. Coaching at Work. July/ August | Vol 13 Issue 4 2018 PDF
- Patterson, E and Prentice, K. (2018) The Compass Rose” Coming Home to Ourselves through Reflective Practice. Coaching Today July 2018 PDF
- Patterson, E. (2018) Chapter in Contemporary Leadership Challenges: Chapter 1 “Waking Up to the Power of Reflection to Unlock Transformation in People, Teams and Organisations. INTECH.
- Patterson, E. (2017) “Reflection as an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times” in the online Association for Coaching Global Perspectives January 2017.
- Murdoch, E. and Patterson, E. (2017) Understanding What We Mean by WHO you are is HOW you Coach, Supervise or Work. PDF
- Patterson, E and Prentice, K. (2017) Paper for EMCC Edinburgh Annual Conference March 2017. Falling in Love with Reflection. PDF
- Patterson, E. (2017) “Reflection as an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times” in Association for Coaching Global Perspectives January 2017. For a copy of this publication please use the contact form to make your request.
- Patterson, E. (2015) “WHO you are is HOW you talk; Introducing a Conversational Map for Creative Conversations" PDF
- Patterson, E. (2015) “Why leading well is so difficult and how super-Vision can help. PDF
- Patterson, E. (2015) “What are leaders experiences of reflection?” What leaders and leadership developers need to know from the findings of an exploratory research study. PDF
- Patterson, E. (2014) “The Real Work of Leaders” PDF
- Patterson, E. (2014) “Mirror, Mirror.. Learning is Experience; Everything else is information” Entrepreneur February 2014 PDF
- Patterson, E. (2009) "A Reflective Process - The Key to Transformational Learning". In the OCM Journal 2009. Oxford. PDF